Nikon, the pioneers that introduced the first Blue Light Control anti-glare treatment to the market; SeeCoat Blue, are proud to announce their latest breakthrough in anti-glare treatment technology: SeeCoat Bright. SeeCoat Bright is an innovative new anti-glare treatment available from Nikon Lenswear, which can provide benefits to a majority of eyeglass wearers. SeeCoat Bright works by utilizing cutting edge technology to correct for color balance shifts perceived by the eye from normal aging and dimmer - darker lighting scenarios, effectively “Brightening” the world seen.
Nikon, celebrating 100 years of innovation and cutting edge technology, has brought you a series of firsts for your eyeglasses. From super thin and light 1.74 high index lenses for better visual acuity and comfort, to Blue Light Control functional Anti-Glare coating that not only helps to protect the eye from harmful high energy visible blue light, but also provides the greatest level of protection for your lenses; Nikon has been a leader in innovation for the eyewear industry. Coming soon, this year Nikon is set to add another cutting edge, innovative first to the Nikon Lenswear line of Lenses and Coatings…
Our Nikon Lenswear line of Lenses & Coatings is available exclusively through independent eye care professionals; Ask your Local Independent Eye Care Professional about Nikon Lenswear Today!
Hot and Cold towels
- Prepare two bowls of water, one with hot water and the other one cold water.
- Dip a small towel in each bowl.
- Apply one of the towels on your closed eyes (hot or cold).
- Repeat this and alternate the hot and cold towel. This hot and cold effect will activate blood circulation around your eyes. You can gently massage your face with the towel
- ￼Finish by the cold tower
- Frequency: 2 minutes
- Where: Home